CLARITY COLLECTIVE LLC
Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
(JEDI) Leadership Program
Starts July 9, 2021
A leadership opportunity for BIPOC professionals to develop a deeper connection to their leadership strengths and purpose.
An 8-week program offered from July 9 – August 27, 2021. Weekly meetings on Fridays from 9 a.m. – Noon. Virtual meetings with option to transition to in-person.
The Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) Leadership Program is designed for Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) leaders to hone their leadership skills through experiential learning, individualized coaching, and discussions with peers and executive leaders.
Participants will build leadership skills and develop relationships across the community.
Who should join?
BIPOC leaders who want to:
- Increase self-awareness and knowledge of personal leadership style
- Embrace an expansive model of leadership
- Learn to navigate organizations built on systemic oppression in order to lead systemic changes and disrupt structural racism
- In-depth interactions and networking between participants and facilitators
- Hands-on activities and exercises, mentoring, and engaging dialogues
- Individual reflection and assessment activities and lessons
- One-on-one coaching by certified Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) and certified Enneagram coaches
- Embrace your unique talents and strengths
- Build community and grow with a cohort of supportive peers
- Leverage your cultural values to lead confidently and effectively
- Learn strategies to avoid internalizing and perpetuating racism
Cost is $5,000*
*Employer sponsorship is recommended. (Scholarships are available)